[Closed]
-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
-
I have the CM that has other search engines(google, yahoo, ect.) also craiglist & or any other site that I would like to put inside of it for convenience. I thought of adding CM anti-virus even though I have it already on my home page. Could this mess with my system ?
#2)I have been researching rooting my ZTE ZMAX Z970. Trying to learn what i should know before n after, not just the root instructions themselves. As far as ALL of my CM apps are conserned (anti-virus, app/lock, search, CM Cleaner... I think that is it?!) Is there ANYTHING, ANY potential problems that may arise if I dont do a "step involving them"?? Weather that be unistalling/after the root DON'T use a certain CM app. ect. Im truly on my own here & very worried about screwing my phablet. ANY advice would be GREATLY APPRECIATED !Thank you ahead of time.

1 reply

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
CM Security is compatible with Android 2.2 and above, if that is what you have, it should not create any problem.

As for your second question, I don't have the slightest idea what you mean by "Rooting". Anyways you should create a new thread for each question.

Regards