CM a-virus in CM search engine...

Closed
stevie - Jul 10, 2015 at 01:30 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jul 10, 2015 at 04:57 PM
I have the CM that has other search engines(google, yahoo, ect.) also craiglist & or any other site that I would like to put inside of it for convenience. I thought of adding CM anti-virus even though I have it already on my home page. Could this mess with my system ?
#2)I have been researching rooting my ZTE ZMAX Z970. Trying to learn what i should know before n after, not just the root instructions themselves. As far as ALL of my CM apps are conserned (anti-virus, app/lock, search, CM Cleaner... I think that is it?!) Is there ANYTHING, ANY potential problems that may arise if I dont do a "step involving them"?? Weather that be unistalling/after the root DON'T use a certain CM app. ect. Im truly on my own here & very worried about screwing my phablet. ANY advice would be GREATLY APPRECIATED !Thank you ahead of time.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Jul 10, 2015 at 04:57 PM
CM Security is compatible with Android 2.2 and above, if that is what you have, it should not create any problem.

As for your second question, I don't have the slightest idea what you mean by "Rooting". Anyways you should create a new thread for each question.

Regards