My Laptop starts to hang every time

Closed
gabparada Posts 4 Registration date Tuesday July 21, 2015 Status Member Last seen November 29, 2015 - Jul 21, 2015 at 06:50 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jul 22, 2015 at 04:33 AM
Good Day,

I am asking for help because my laptop starts to hang ever time for the last couple

of weeks. I am really worried about it. here's what happened: I downloaded Avira

free antivirus on the internet to see if my laptop has viruses because i noticed my

laptop seems to start up and shut down really slow compare to the first day i used it

and also to protect it from viruses. i dont remember if before or after installing it, it

seems that my laptop hangs every time. and my applications always do not respond

for a minute or so. it was a chaos! i dont know if its because of my many movies

stored or what.

Please help me solve this one. i dont want to spend too much money.

And please bare with me because i dont know too much about computers, its drivers etc.

i hope you can help me.

Thank you very very much and have a nice day!!!
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Jul 22, 2015 at 04:33 AM
To help you and prescribe the remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a report.

1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag2 :
https://nicolascoolman.eu
(Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message, ignore it.) Click on the download button

2. Save the file on your Desktop.

3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.

(For Vista, Win 7 and 8 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)

4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.

5. If you need to change the language, click on the little house, (bottom right) and change to English

6. Click on Full.

Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)

7. Close ZHPDiag.

8. To transmit the report, click on this link :

https://authentification.site

9. Search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).

Ambucias
Moderator and Virus/Security Contributor