- Cpu is on but button is not glowing and pc is not starting
- Gta 5 download apk pc - Download - Action and adventure
- College brawl pc - Download - Adult games
- Minecraft java edition free download for pc - Download - Sandbox
- No signal on monitor but cpu running - Guide
- Minecraft bedrock free download pc - Download - Sandbox
this is a quick easy test to make sure. just be careful and watch this video, it's easier than trying to explain it through text.
Have you tried replacing the CMOS battery? Besides the power supply, that's probably the next biggest reason for what's going on. I'm not sure where you're at but if there's any to of power regulator on the power supply the voltage or whatever needs to match what your computer calls for also.
it's worth a shot. they're around $10 where i live. I'm not sure of a way to test those besides using a voltmeter. if ya have one and can test it, the volts should be right close to 3. Anything below 2.5 or so is not good. You should be careful though with taking it in & out. It powers things that maintain your settings and such. so it's possible to wipe out certain things that can be fairly important.
Didn't find the answer you are looking for?Ask a question
well, it's hard to say with 100% certainty without actually being there and seeing it in person. The cmos battery is a lot easier and less expensive fix than your motherboard. trying to rule out the easy things first ya know. let us know what you decide to do and the results. as always, good luck my friend!