I can't connect to any of the Microsoft Websites

Closed
Iansly Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday 15 September 2015 Status Member Last seen 15 September 2015 - 15 Sep 2015 à 12:02
Askmeanything Posts 6 Registration date Monday 28 September 2015 Status Member Last seen 30 September 2015 - 28 Sep 2015 à 09:22
I've been suffering from this problem for several days and I need help ASAP... I can't connect to any Microsoft Service, (I can't connect to windows store, Microsoft websites, etc.). After I updated my other PC to Windows 10, I cannot connect to any of the Microsoft Service (I have 5 pc's and all of them cannot connect to any of the Microsoft Service thingies) PLEASE HELP!

1 response

Askmeanything Posts 6 Registration date Monday 28 September 2015 Status Member Last seen 30 September 2015
28 Sep 2015 à 09:22
connect the computers from the main interface and enable sharing through control panel it has to work not unless you are working on a cracked network and you don't know how to go about it