Black screen

Closed
Tiago - 20 Sep 2015 à 10:31
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 20 Sep 2015 à 16:39
Hello,
I have a homechoice laptop model W549TU, I switched it of as I went to sleep when I woke up the following morning turned it on as I noticed the fans were too load as I feared the was something wrong with it, a minute later as tried a turning it on it only displayed a blank screen but the power button is on today its the forth since it has been like that
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
20 Sep 2015 à 16:39
Try this

1. Remove the battery and cable.

2. Press and hold the power button for 58 seconds.

3. Replug and start.

Good luck