Installing audio device

Closed
reish - Apr 6, 2009 at 12:31 AM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 17, 2010 at 06:59 AM
Hello,

people here! i need help...im having a problem with the PC's sounds...it isnt working..everytime i play some songs in my playlist a dialogue box appears stating "Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly."can anyone help me with this...
Related:

3 responses

flagcone Posts 6 Registration date Saturday March 28, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 9, 2009
Apr 6, 2009 at 04:41 AM
hi,
this may be a driver problem.
post your computer specs and we will find the driver for you.
hi...tanx for the reply...but i was able to fix it already...some settings in the windows audio, and the two other which i forgot...i was able to follow the instruction in fixing it from a site...i just change the settings into automatic then start..thats all i remembered...thanx agen anyways...
B-dizz > reish
Apr 19, 2009 at 06:47 AM
Hey pal, could u please give me the adress were u got the info from as im having the exact same problem.. tar. please hit me up with an email... Email Id removed for security
I don't know how to tinstall it?
Blocked Profile
Sep 17, 2010 at 06:59 AM
Dear Sir,

Please get to your Device Manager and see whether its sound driver has been installed properly.

Thanks in advance.