- My USB drive is not showing any files and with an arrow mark
- Cannot delete file from usb drive ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- Usb drive disappears when copying files - Forum - Hardware
- Dual USB drive files can't be viewed ✓ - Forum - Android
- Cannot delete files from usb drive ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Files copied to usb drive disappear ✓ - Forum - Windows
The solution is to unmount the disk prior to removal, or make certain the same user is using the device. Your question is so broad, we can sit here all day and ask you if you have tried the following:
- a different USB port?
- another computer and do you get same result?
- can you read it on the original computer that wrote it?
- read the errors?