- My USB drive is not showing any files and with an arrow mark
- Usb drive disappears when copying files - Forum - Hardware
- Files copied to usb drive disappear ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- Cannot delete file from usb drive ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- How to view files on usb drive - Guide
- How to change read only files on usb drive - Guide
The solution is to unmount the disk prior to removal, or make certain the same user is using the device. Your question is so broad, we can sit here all day and ask you if you have tried the following:
- a different USB port?
- another computer and do you get same result?
- can you read it on the original computer that wrote it?
- read the errors?