Driver sound problems

Closed
EASY_HARD - Apr 7, 2009 at 10:44 AM
johnjop Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday April 7, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 8, 2009 - Apr 8, 2009 at 03:22 AM
Hello,
i have a compaq laptop series presario c700 product No c794TU. acctually my laptop is windows vista and i formated windows xp and sound devices are not getting for installing , but sound is important to me. so kindly tell me what to do and how to install sound driver..? and from where is free downloading site ,,,,so kindly request you to send suggetions please,,,,,,,,,
Related:

2 responses

I have the laptop of compaq presario c700 series model no. c772cu.
o.s.-windows XP
The problem is that when i connect headset with laptop then sound also come from laptop's sound and headphone simultaneously.
johnjop Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday April 7, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 8, 2009
Apr 8, 2009 at 03:22 AM
if you are using Windows XP - follow these instruction from the help file
=========
To configure multimedia devices
Open Device Manager.
Double-click Sound, video and game controllers.
Right-click the device that you want to configure, and then click Properties.
On the Properties tab, locate the specific device, and then double-click it.
Change the configurations for the device.
Notes

You must be logged on as an administrator or a member of the Administrators group in order to complete this procedure. If your computer is connected to a network, network policy settings might also prevent you from completing this procedure.
To open Device Manager, click Start, and then click Control Panel. Click Performance and Maintenance, and then click System. On the Hardware tab, click Device Manager.
The Properties button is available only if you have earlier drivers on your computer. If it appears dimmed, use the Resources tab to configure the device.
If you are not an administrator or a member of the Administrators group, you can use Run as to perform certain administrator functions. For more information on how to use Run as, see Related Topics.for downloading check out here
http://www.iterasi.net/default.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/openviewer.aspx