Cant get word back

Closed
J - Dec 16, 2015 at 04:57 PM
 J - Dec 22, 2015 at 12:39 AM
Hello,

I wanted to upload a file on word and so I clicked my document and it said something like do you want to download this on another app. Then, confused, I go to where word is on my laptop and it says something about shortcuts (which I do not know of). It says that it is not working or its like broken and said if I want to delete the shortcut. So I did because I couldn't do anything else and now word is not there. I tried searching my computer for it but it is not there. Please help I use word a lot I need it. P.S. I have a hp laptop, guessing the newest office too. Also it was working perfectly fine yesterday.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Dec 16, 2015 at 05:33 PM
Hi

What do you mean by uploading a file on Word? Word is a text editing software!

What type of work were you doing with Word?

What kind of file was it?

What is your operating system?

Which Microsoft Office version are you using?

P.S. You have a Canadian accent. But, usually, Canadians are very polite and say please when asking for something.
First, what I meant by file, it was a word document. Sorry, I usually mix up document with file. I was working on it all week. It was just an essay.

Second, it's the latest, as there are no updates right now. It's not old. Oh an the operating system I have is Microsoft Windows.

Third, yes I'm Canadian. I'm not used to saying please a lot, but I sure do say thank you. Oh wait I did say please help so... That counts... Speaking of which, thank you for replying.