EXPLORER.EXE is not launching automatically at startup windows 8

Closed
home4455 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday December 19, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 19, 2015 - Dec 19, 2015 at 03:05 PM
Elisamodern Posts 18 Registration date Wednesday November 25, 2015 Status Member Last seen January 5, 2016 - Dec 19, 2015 at 10:41 PM
When ever I Start my desktop (Dell) , I'm using a single user Account on it . After feeding the password into the user profile . The computer loads and after few seconds , the screen goes Black . (The explorer.exe won't launch) . I even used the combination of keys Ctrl+Alt+Del , for task manger purpose . Some time it gives the message ''Failure to display security and shutdown options'' , sometimes I have chance to launch the taskmanager by using the same combination , the list display , is select Task manger , but The task manager won't display or show anything , the screen Is still black I feel helpless. I even tried to launch the safe mode by using the F8 as soon as the windows is loading buT can't even do that . I'm feeling helpless , please if there is someone who can help me , get the important documents and pictures,videos etc. from my desktop ? or rather fix this problem . Deleted by moderator Thanx :(

The Hacker
Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Dec 19, 2015 at 04:30 PM
Hello

I suggest that your hard disk is damaged. I suggest you consult a technician.

Good luck
Elisamodern Posts 18 Registration date Wednesday November 25, 2015 Status Member Last seen January 5, 2016 16
Dec 19, 2015 at 10:41 PM
This problem could be because of few reasons:

1 your computer is infected with virus.
2. Operating system is corrupted.
3. Hard drive is not working.

So you first please try to repair your operating system. if it is not being repair then you need to change the hard drive.