Hotmail account recovery

Closed
khodrove Posts 1 Registration date Monday January 25, 2016 Status Member Last seen January 25, 2016 - Jan 25, 2016 at 03:31 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jan 25, 2016 at 04:47 PM
hi all

i tried to recover my account but couldnt by any means !
i live in the UAE but am currently in the USA, would that be the reason ? I followed all instructions on the page and as advised until I received the latest below email

i m going crazy I have all the emails on my mobile and this email account is mine for over 15 years

any suggestions ?below is microsoft team email

Your security is important to us
Recently, we received several requests to gain access to deleted by moderator@hotmail.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to verify your ownership using the information that was provided. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and our careful account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity.

Now what?
Because there have been multiple unsuccessful recovery attempts for this account, we recommend at this point that you create a new account. It's quick and easy, and we have tools to help you import contacts, connect with Facebook, and even receive messages from multiple email accounts.

> Open a new account

With a new account, you’ll be able to use the following services across all of your devices:

Best-in-class email with unlimited storage at lightning speed and serious security.
Stay connected with friends and family, see social updates and chat with Facebook friends, and make ordinary moments memorable with video calls.
Free online storage for thousands of docs and photos, shared your way.
Don’t get locked out again
Once you create a new account, we highly recommend you update your password reset information with a phone number or alternate email address. This will make it easier for you to gain access to your account in the future if you are locked out again.

> Open a new account

Thank you

Microsoft Support Team
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Jan 25, 2016 at 04:47 PM
Hi

You have tried to access your account from a different device and a different ip, Outlook.com's robot sets off an alarm and blocks access to prevent hacking, that the reason for the message.

When travelling it is best to open an account in the country you are travelling to.