My email have been deleting without reading [Solved/Closed]

- - Latest reply:  raja - Mar 4, 2016 at 04:22 AM
Hello,

I keep getting emails saying that some emails have been deleted without being read. The message below is typical of what I am seeing is:

Your message

To: Ganesh
Subject: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 7:12:26 AM (UTC) Coordinated Universal Time

was deleted without being read on Friday, February 19, 2016 9:59:56 AM (UTC) Coordinated Universal Time.
See more 

3 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
Thank you
So, what is your question ?
Hi Ambucias,

My email have been deleting without reading..So i want to read my mail in the inbox .. no problem created to send and receive to me & others also
&
My friend did not get message " "Your message was deleted without being read".

Regards,

ganesh
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
> Ganesh -
Sorry but I don't understand your explanations.

From who are you getting the message: "Your message was deleted without being read"?
Hi Ambucias,

sorry sorry..Please read below details.

my email deleted have been deleted in my friend outlook .. so he can't read my email. he get a message of

My message

Subject: passengers list@17-02-2016

was deleted without being read on Friday, February 19, 2016 9:59:56 AM (UTC) Coordinated Universal Time.

i hope you understand my idea.

Thanks,

Regards,

ganesh
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
Thank you
I still don't understand.

Who has sent the message? "Your message was deleted without being read"?, in other words, who is the author, sender?
The Message was automatically generated ...

for suppose i sent a mail to my friend , it is automatically have been deleted without being read & generate below information automatically.

"My Message

Subject: passengers list@17-02-2016

was deleted without being read on Friday, February 19, 2016 9:59:56 AM (UTC) Coordinated Universal Time."

did you understand?

regards,

ganesh
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
Thank you
Hi

Outlook does not generate automatic messages. Certainly the auto message has been sent from somewhere. I suggest you contact your email service provider.

Also, the issue may be on your friend's side.
Hi Ambucias,

The problem is solved.
Thank you so much for your suggestion.

Regards,
Ganesh