Why my gmail account has been disabled - now

Closed
surya - Mar 10, 2016 at 07:28 AM
 surya - Mar 11, 2016 at 05:47 AM
I got a mail from: CCM forum - Removal of your message by Ambucias
Your message entitled " Why my gmail account has been disabled " posted on Mar 10, 2016 04:59AM has been deleted by a moderator (Ambucias)

Without my permission the delected my post / reply comment...

MY PREVIOUS MAIL to CCM
Dear Sir,

Why my gmail account has been disabled

I just had my account disabled and I have no idea what to do and I don't feel like I violated the terms of service. I have only been using my email, for youtube and email lately. I've applied for a lot of jobs and I need my email address for those employeers that wish to contact me through email which is how some already have. I've already tried all the ways stated on this forum already. None of them work. I can't use the forum because u need to log in to ask anything.

I forgot my contact information id:- (Where should we email you to reset your password? (Required)
Enter an email address where we can get in touch with you about resetting your password. Double check that you have access to it because you can't change it later.
It helps if you enter an email address that you already added to this account.)

It shows: Information does not match for ***@***
Your contact email: ***@***
The information provided does not match our records. Try signing in from a location where you usually sign in (e.g. home or work) and fill out the account information again.
My ID is: ***@***
Alternative ID: ***@***

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Mar 10, 2016 at 04:35 PM
Are you sure your account still exists? When is the last time you successfully accessed your account.

P.S. I do not need permission to delete messages.
I login on 3rd or 4th..
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Mar 11, 2016 at 05:38 AM
Try signing in from a location where you usually sign in (e.g. home or work) and fill out the account information again
Ok im in work now, I will try at my home today, tomorrow I will tell you..