Disabled account

Closed
thuli - Mar 20, 2016 at 02:59 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 20, 2016 at 04:33 PM
Hello,

I created a Facebook with a contact number that I gave to my sister, she created her Facebook using the same contact, I recently lost my phone, when I tried to recover my fb it logged me into my sisters fb, I then tried help center but my fb account was disabled, please help on how to recover it back as I can't sent a disputed cause my log in number still exist on fb under my sisters account

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Mar 20, 2016 at 06:07 AM
Fb allows only one a account per person, since you a second account was created with the same contact, one account was deleted, it happened to be yours.
But I find this to be unfair, when my sister was creating a second account, why didntbshe get a message there is an account on this contact already so that she does create a second one on it, why should I be the one to suffer where as I created mine years ago
I really really truly need this account back, this is the only thing am left with that has my past memories, I would use an email next time to log in on it not a phone number, i actually send an email account for it to be changed into it when it got disabled, your help in this regard would be much appreciated
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169 > thuli
Mar 20, 2016 at 04:33 PM
Sorry but we are not Facebook but CCM.

There is no magic trick to recover your account. Your sister did not get a contact because everything is managed by robots. Facebook believed that you created a second account.

Facebook exists to the general public since 2011 so it's only five years of memories you may have lost, you have time to build more.

Good luck