Error message video ncddmkm.sys

Closed
Walter Grueter - Mar 30, 2016 at 12:09 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 30, 2016 at 05:03 AM
I went from window 7 to window 10. biggest mistake for me .
every day the window blacks out tells me going to sleep , after it wakes up there is a error message video ncddmkm.sys. then it turns back on again. most of the work done before and not saved is gone. can I sue Microsoft getting some money to have a better live? joke
is there someone who can help me. I'm not an expert in any way. what is Technic worth if only the smart people can work with it.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Mar 30, 2016 at 05:03 AM
Steps to follow - Part I:

- Go into the NVIDIA folder => C: \ NVIDIA
- Search for a file named "nvlddmkm.sy_ '=> C: \ NVIDIA \ DisplayDriver \" driver version number (example: 186.81) "\ International \ Display \ nvlddmkm.sy_

N.B: It may well be on the path differs for each computer.

- Copy the file to the root of C: \ => C: \ nvlddmkm.sy_

Steps to follow - Part II:

- See you in the system are stored or the drivers folder => C: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers \
- Once in this folder, search for the "nvlddmkm.sys" defective file and rename it "nvlddmkm.sys.old"

Steps to follow - Part Three:

- Open the guest of MS-DOS command => Windows key + R> type "cmd"

- Once the guest to open command, type the following commands:
1) "cd \" and hit enter (to move to the root of the hard drive => C: \)
2) "expand.exe nvlddmkm.sy_ nvlddmkm.sys" and hit enter

The latter command lets you unzip the "nvlddmkm.sy_" file that you placed in the root of C: \ and turn to create the new "nvlddmkm.sys"

Go get it => C: \ nvlddmkm.sys
And replace it in the folder => C: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers \

It remains for you to restart.