My HP Compaq Presario CQ60 won't turn on at all ! PLEASE HELP

Closed
Mrmuzzy Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday April 6, 2016 Status Member Last seen April 6, 2016 - Apr 6, 2016 at 12:42 PM
 Mrmuzzy - Apr 9, 2016 at 08:40 AM
Hello ,
I've got a HP compaq Presario CQ60 which doesn't Turn on anymore . The Battery and the AC Adapter are new and working . The LED next to the AC plug lights up if I insert the AC Adapter . The Power , Lighting and Hard Drive LED at the bottom of the PC are off constanly . I tried the 1 min thing with discharging the whole power . Still ain't workin . I know its an old pc but I got important files on it . I hope maybe someone has an idea . Another question , is it posible that everything is lost if I got a problem with the motherboard ? Cause I cleaned and checked the RAM too . Btw it happened from one day to the other . I'm sorry for this long text . Thank you in advance !

I forgot to ask if it is posible to check the Laptop with an Multimeter wether not a power cable or so inside may "broke" by overheating or so .
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Apr 6, 2016 at 06:03 PM
You can probably remove the hard drive and use a USB hard drive adapter to convert it to a external drive.

Good Luck
yeah I have heard about this . I will tried it thank you :)