Sales invoice in sheet1 and create summary table in sheet2

Closed
simy - May 23, 2016 at 07:43 AM
vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 - May 23, 2016 at 08:57 PM
hi

im working on sales/inventory worksheet.
i made the sales invoices in sheet1, now i want all the details of sales invoice in sheet 2 to create automatically a table indicating all sales invoices and its details in table method...

looking forward for the help...
Related:

1 response

vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 259
May 23, 2016 at 08:57 PM
Hello Simy,

I'm assuming that you would like to create a Register or Archive of all the invoices that you generate with the Register showing details such as Client Name, Date, Amount etc. etc...

If this is so, it would be best to have the Register just show the basic details and not whole descriptions as this would be a major drain on resource. I also assume that you are saving each invoice to a separate folder so full details will always be at your disposal.

In the meantime, please upload a sample of your work book (be careful with any sensitive data) to a free file sharing site such as DropBox, ge.tt or SpeedyShare then post the link to your file back here. We can then have a good look at what you are attempting to do.

Cheerio,
vcoolio.