Getting started programming

Closed
Lynng - Jun 2, 2016 at 04:18 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 6, 2016 at 05:17 PM
Hello, i need some guidance on how to get started on programming? Are their any free programs i can download and use offline with my windows computer? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for your time and help!!!

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 2, 2016 at 04:28 PM
So, programming is very platform specific.

What type of programming do you wish to do? Web, RUBY, C++, SQL, Java, Client UI? Front end User Interface, back end server programming? I would suggest getting NETBEANS, or notepad++. These are two programming editors, that are flexible in any language.

lynng Posts 11 Registration date Thursday March 24, 2016 Status Member Last seen March 29, 2017 1
Jun 3, 2016 at 12:16 PM
Thanks for your help. I'm really new to programming and hardly know anything about it but been doing some with the VBA in excel and i'm really interesting to learn some programming as a side job. Again Thanks for your help
Blocked Profile
Jun 6, 2016 at 05:17 PM
Well, come up with a simple idea, and and make it! Start with loading dynamic data (lets say like from an XML file) into an object (like a drop down box). Once you select the element, display it as a dialog.