Counter strike port forward for cs 1.6 [Closed]

-
 inidri ! -
Hello,
! i want to port forward for cs 1.6 ! i have pppoe connection ! also i have router in my home ! But i don't know how to do it ! i have tried but nthg happend ! i can't get statis ip ! help plz !
Removed by moderator

• @***

3 replies

Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
So, who's router is it, yours or the ISP? What provider are you using? It has nothing to do with static IP, it has everything to do with changing your PUBLIC facing IP address (on your Router), into a PRIVATE IP address your CS1.6 SERVER can answer to. YOU need to look into NAT, possibly. Post back and let us know whos router it is!
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
OK, so what is the problem with setting up a NAT then, if you "can connect to all of the routers!"
inidri
Registration date
Friday July 1, 2016
Status
Last seen
July 2, 2016

men i have dynamic ip and i can't do it because need static ip ! Help plz !
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
So, if yu are trying to stand up a permanent CS server, YOU MUST get a static IP! there are services that you can engage to keep track of yoiur IP and make changes to it in their servers for you. Check out:

https://www.noip.com

or,
https://dyn.com/dns/

or,
https://www.dynu.com/

Those services will do what you are asking for. Have FUN!

Please forgive me for the length of time it is taking, but it is not clear with what part you are having issues with, getting past the router into your SERVER IP, or as you have clarified, that you need a dynamic DNS service!
> ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019

Now i registred ti this no-ip and created a host ! i did all that need to this no-ip ! after this me need to forward ports ? what is the next step ! help plz if u want can u do this with teamviwer ! ?? help me !
i forwarded and ports on my router ! i tried to connect to server but it is not responding !
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
I have posted in the first response, you need NAT, not port forwarding. If your router will not allow NAT, then you cannot accomplish what you are asking! Port forwarding s not the application here, it is NAT!
My router allow the nat but idk anything to do ! can you send me any video or how to it step by step ! thanks a lot 1
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
OK, well NAT changes incoming public IP traffic, into PRIVATE traffic directed to certain resources dependent upon what IP was called.

So if you want your router to reach your server, you would build a route or MAP from the IP address of your router, to the IP address of your SERVER (IPCONFIG).

Lets say router is 203.0.113.112, and your server is 192.168.1.10, then build a translation in NAT from the router to the server using those values!

I hope I have helped, but understand, there are security associated with this, so just because it works, doesn't mean it is secure!
when i try to connect to server it show me this !
WARNING: UDP_OpenSocket: port: 27015 bind: WSAEADDRINUSE
NET Ports: server 27015, client 27005
Could not get TCP/IP address, TCP/IP disabled
Reason: WSAENOT
plz do this for me with teamviwer !!