In Counter-Strike Global Offensive, (CS:GO or CS:Source), friendly fire is turned off by default. In this article we will show you how to turn on friendly fire in CS:GO if you want to turn it on, or switch between settings.
How to enable friendly fire?
To turn Friendly Fire option on/off:
Open the console and type:mp_friendlyfire <0/1>
With 0 being off, and 1 being on. This allows you to switch between both modes.
Can you enable friendly fire in casual mode?
Unfortunately, no, you cannot enable friendly fire in casual play. Friendly fire is only enabled in competitive gameplay. That said, if your intention is to team kill you risk getting kicked and banned from your own server.
Any more gaming questions? Check out our forum!
- Csgo friendly fire command
- How to turn on friendly fire in csgo
- Friendly fire csgo command
- Counter Strike 1.6 cheats: codes, money, list
- CS GO speed command: show, console
- Counter-Strike LAN: party, game, multiplayer, server
- Counter Strike disable spectator mode
- How to change hand in CS 1.6: console, right hand
- Counter Strike available memory less than 15MB
- Counter Strike: Menu not showing, entries missing
- Connection failed after 4 retries: CS Source, Counter Strike
- Change crosshair color: CSGO, CounterStrike
- How to No-Scope in Counter Strike