My Laptop won't work in normal mode as far as seeing it. SOS

Closed
Bubba - Jul 13, 2016 at 10:20 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jul 21, 2016 at 06:14 PM
Hello,
So i had a rabbittv chip i was using while in an app called PlutoTv, i had hooked up a HDMI cord to the tv to play it off of there, well it never showed up on the tv to begin with, which wasn't even that big of an issue to me, but i ended up clicking "project to tv" and from that point on Normal Mode would be a black screen, ive turned it off and took the battery out and it still is like this. it will load up and i can put my password in with a black screen and i hear it logging in and everything, just no visuals. it works perfectly fine in safe mode. ive been trying to figure this out and i cant. ive been using safe mode now for the longest time because i cant fix it. i tried to restore and everything but i have no disc it needs, is there any way i can fix this without restoring the laptop and losing it all? i have a dell intel core i7 with windows7.

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jul 21, 2016 at 06:14 PM
you need to go to the Control Panel and find either the Intel or Monitor icon. There you want to uncheck the option that sends the Windows video signal to the external port.
after you reboot you should have a normal laptop.

Good Luck