I have attached your work book (see the link below) with some minor changes which I think you will like:-
I have added the following code which creates the new sheets and transfers the relevant data to each individual sheet:-
Dim ar As Variant
Dim i As Integer
Dim LR As Long
Dim c As Range
Dim ws As Worksheet, ws1 As Worksheet
Set ws1 = Worksheets("Data Input")
LR = ws1.Range("B" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
ar = ws1.Range("B6", ws1.Range("B" & ws1.Rows.Count).End(xlUp))
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For Each c In ws1.Range("B6:B" & LR)
Set ws = Nothing
On Error Resume Next
Set ws = Worksheets(c.Value)
If ws Is Nothing Then
Worksheets.Add(After:=Sheets(Sheets.Count)).Name = c.Value
For i = 0 To UBound(ar)
ws1.Range("B5", ws1.Range("B" & ws1.Rows.Count).End(xlUp)).AutoFilter 1, ar(i, 1)
ws1.[A5].CurrentRegion.Copy Sheets(ar(i, 1)).Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp)
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
MsgBox "Sheets created/Data transfer completed!", vbExclamation, "Status"
You may notice that I have re-named sheet1 as "Data Input" and your previous Summary sheet to "List". The "List" sheet simply lists your Suppliers' names and an ID which I randomly created with the numbers that you already had in the sheet. The main reason for placing an "A" in front of the numbers is so that the IDs are recognised as text otherwise the code will falter.
In the "Data Input" sheet, I have inserted a column (named Supplier ID) before the Suppliers Name column and placed the Supplier IDs in this column. You can change the IDs to suit yourself but remember to include some text in them.
As some of your Suppliers' names surpass the 31 character limit for sheet tab names, the code will hence search and filter for the Supplier IDs, create new sheets named after the IDs and then transfer the relevant data for each Supplier to their individual sheet.
You may also notice that I have unmerged the column headings row as merged cells play havoc with VBA coding. As you can see, it hasn't made much difference to your formatting. I have also "unwrapped" all text over the entire sheet as this was previously randomly placed over the data set for no apparent reason.
In the sample file in the link mentioned above, just click on the "RUN" button to see it all work. The code is in Module1.
I hope that this helps.