-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
-
Hello,
Hi my yahoo is connected to my java script phone number i no longer have access to it. I dont remember the email address but i can tell u the number yhat i use to have. I dont even remember setting the security question its askkng. Its removed by moderator@yahoo

4 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
You did write the e-mail address in your message above.
OK soul hunter look I'm not the saviest computer Erson out there but I'm a quick learner. I need advice I need it so badly on a few things. The thing as that are starting to really bother me.. anyway I could get u to put m me please..
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
Hi Rod,

You never set a security question, you do not have an alternate recovery email, hence in your case account recovery is impossible.

Sorry
Do password cracker or downloading a fake yahoo login page are my only options. I managed TTY o get into Facebook with out it.. and it is hooked to same email.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
Sorry but I don't have the slightest idea of what you are talking about. First it was Yahoo you wanted to recover, now Facebook come in.

TTY ?
No it's the email that is connected to Facebook is all I was saying .. I'm very very lost. In this whole thing there. I'm six months pregnant with his little girl.. I don't have much to go on to why he was killed or anything like that it was a really. Really traffic death. This yahoo email is all connected Ted to spot of things that I didn't have any clue about I'm just trying to understand. Like the phone calls he made to this level three company using a 781 area code all the calls o. His phone to 123. I don't actually have his phone tho the police department still has it and his belongings. Look I just would have peace of mind if I could understand why all the files he was creating in html format .. why have an html phone number connected to this yahoo account t .. Rod was a really nice guy a really nice guy and I'm just baffled and hung up on this I'm in to two of his emails and a yahoo. But there is still one Gmail and one yahoo I can't get into. I don't care about the other Gmail.. I have typed this yahoo address into various types of accounts and it is the only one that is recognized as a user.. some of these sights I don't understand for the life of me why he would be on .. the level 3 communications from what I understand and read earlier cost money were broke like broke broke I don't understand ..
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
11,368 > Redwriting
Sorry Redwriting but I cannot be of any further assistance to you in your investigation, there are too many pieces missing.

I understand your sorrow.

I wish you the very best.
Tell me i know IU have came very very far just far enough to make sound like a nut bag. Thank you anyways ..
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
Hi

You are not a nut bag for you seem very sincere in trying to understand.

You may wish to read the following faq, I hope that you can find a solution in it.

Click on the following link to view the How-to:
https://ccm.net/faq/36332-how-to-recover-your-yahoo-mail-account
Good luck