Automaticaly populate activity sheets from master sheet.

Closed
Jacko - Aug 3, 2016 at 09:08 PM
vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 - Aug 8, 2016 at 01:40 AM
Hi all,
I am a volunteer working for an organization helping veterans. We run several activities as part of their rehabilitation and re-integration back into society. What I would like to be able to do is enter the service members details into a master sheet and identify the activities they are interested in with either a tick or Y/N (something along this line). Then depending on the activities they select the information is automatically propagated into the activities spreadsheet. So if they select swimming, running and football but don't want to do squash, their information is then automatically entered into the chosen activities but not squash. Also not producing any duplicates.
I would be greatly appreciative of any help or support on this. Even some kind of template would be even better.
I thank you for your help and any assistance in advance....

Thank you.
Jacko
Related:

2 responses

vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 259
Aug 3, 2016 at 09:59 PM
G'day Jacko,

Does each veteran have an individual sheet or does each activity have an individual sheet into which the veteran's details are pasted?

Cheerio,
vcoolio.
Hi vcoolio,

Each activity has a sheet and info off master sheet is passed onto the activity sheet if the veteran is doing that activity.

Thanks

Jacko
vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 259
Aug 8, 2016 at 01:40 AM
Hello Jacko,

Could you please upload a sample of your work book to a free file sharing site such as DropBox, ge.tt or SpeedyShare and then post the link to your file back here. We will then have a better idea of what you would like to do.

Please use dummy data and explain clearly your inputs and expected results (including the information that is to be transferred from the Master sheet to the selected activity sheet).

Cheerio,
vcoolio.