Laptops

Closed
Palanivel - Sep 2, 2016 at 07:30 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Sep 2, 2016 at 11:05 AM
Hello,

Sir my dell laptop 5558 i3 modul this laptop startingvery slow and window working times right click on buttons use time display crash or window not work then system manually off agin working ok. But right click buttons press time problem and sy praprly shutdown ok again automatically starting problems always coming please help me.

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Sep 2, 2016 at 11:05 AM
Hello Palanivel,

To make crashing your laptop so frequently could exist several reasons. Can you tell me what is the exact error code that you are receiving when your laptop craches before it gets restarted? Does it have any number or letters? You could try to repair the system with a repair CD of the OS that you have installed. I assume that it is Windows. Is that correct? If so, try to boot the laptop from it and then open the Command prompt. There you have to enter the following command:
sfc /scannow
Press enter wait for the system to repair itself. Tell me the result afterwards.

Hope this helps.