Adobe Flash Player on 64 bit

Solved/Closed
Rachel - May 2, 2009 at 07:58 PM
 maz bsgoes - Apr 26, 2013 at 08:03 AM
Hello,
I have Windows Vista and a 64 bit operating system. I cannot download Adobe Flash Player. However, I realize you can download it in the 32 bit version of Internet Explorer on a 64 bit operating system. I used to have a 32 bit version of Internet and I used it, but one day I went to click on it and it said it had been removed. I never remembered deleting it at all. And plus my mother is the only other person that uses this computer, but I know she wouldn't do that because she doesn't know much when it comes to technology. I've searched on my computer for it, but I cann't find the 32 bit version. It's very frustrating because I cannot watch videos or listen to music at all. Is there somewhere I can download the 32 bit version of Internet Explorer? I tried to download it from the actual internet explorer site and it was under "internet explorer 7 for 64 bit server/client" but it would not let me download it because it said I need to login with an Administrator account. The thing is my account IS an Administrator account. It's so frustrating. Please, can anyone help me with this?
Related:

28 responses

Cr4zYB0Y Posts 1 Registration date Monday May 24, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 24, 2010
May 24, 2010 at 06:52 AM
you have to log on in save mod

i dont know if you added password to the administrator account (you can only log on in the windows admin-acc when windows is starting in save mode)

i dont know how to get in save mode with linux but by PC you have to press F5 or F8

if you have no password you have luck and can download all you want in the internet without the message "you have to be an admin" or something else.

p.s. : the admin-acc is the password you selected in the windows installation
if you selected no pw in installation you wont have a pw in admin-acc
still looking for a runable 64 bit flash play
Adobe Flash Player is not supported for playback in 64-bit browsers. Flash Player will, however, run in a 32-bit browser, running on a 64-bit operating system e.g. Windows 7 64 bit
For those running Linux there is a pre-release version of Flash Player 10 for 64-bit Linux available from Adobe Labs.
Basically to run Flash Player on a 64-bit operating system other than Linux, you must use a 32-bit browser.
This worked for me: I had similar probs on a Win7 IE8 64B OS. I uninstalled Java and add-ons from Adobe (Reader, Flash, Shockwave). I reinstalled Java then Adobe products following the steps found here: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/191/tn_19166.html Play special attention to the Player Plug-in and Player ActiveX, making sure they install.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
http://get2.adobe.com/...

open with chrome browser and select ANOTHER OS you have ... guys

enjoy flash player will installed on your IE 8 windows 7 64bit
use the firefox 3.6.2 it is ok, in the mean time waiting for for flash 64 bits
I installed Firefox and then Adobe when prompted. I have Windows 7 and Adobe just stopped working suddenly. Firefox has everything working fine.