Forgot Yahoo email password

Closed
Linda - 29 Sep 2016 à 19:47
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 30 Sep 2016 à 04:31
Hello,

I reset my yahoo email password yesterday, but I cannot remember it today. When I follow the steps it asks if I have access to my email to get a code...of course, I do not. The alternate email does not belong to me. Then I am taken to my two security questions which I answered only to be told I have timed out. I have tried this quite a few times. I then closed all my windows and started over only to have the same thing happen. I cannot find a number or email address in which to contact Yahoo on this issue. What do I do now?




1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
30 Sep 2016 à 04:31
Sorry but in your case account recovery is impossible