- Can not access windows after blue screen even in safe mode
- Windows xp blue screen on install ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Windows xp blue screen on boot ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Windows xp blue screen restart loop ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Blue screen on installing xp ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Windows xp blue screen on startup ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
Thank you for the reply but have tried, as what I mentioned in previous was response from using my system disk. I need to find a way of getting into the cmd to go any further. The virus or intrusion changed my password in Bios so I can not go that route and all files on system disk just show as empty. If only I could get past the intro repair page and get to cmd command once more as I have the command info needed to put to factory.