October 25, 2016
-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
-
I need to find out how to get cmd option when not being able to use windows as blue screeen flashes and then I try to use safe modes and just continues the loop.
I tried to use my OS disk obtained when made purchase and am able to get to repair location but it is unable to correct and starts the loop there. I then tried to install factory and I get "Windows cannot open the required file E:\Sources\Install.wim" Error code:0x8007000D
The first time I tried to do the installation I was able to get into cmd from a page but now that page does not show.
Any suggestions?

3 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
Hi Turbine,

You will need to reinstall your operating system using the disk.
Registration date
Thursday October 20, 2016
Status
Last seen
October 25, 2016

Thank you for the reply but have tried, as what I mentioned in previous was response from using my system disk. I need to find a way of getting into the cmd to go any further. The virus or intrusion changed my password in Bios so I can not go that route and all files on system disk just show as empty. If only I could get past the intro repair page and get to cmd command once more as I have the command info needed to put to factory.
Any thoughts?
Registration date
Thursday October 20, 2016
Status
Last seen
October 25, 2016

Thank you for the reply but have tried, as what I mentioned in previous was response from using my system disk. I need to find a way of getting into the cmd to go any further. The virus or intrusion changed my password in Bios so I can not go that route and all files on system disk just show as empty. If only I could get past the intro repair page and get to cmd command once more as I have the command info needed to put to factory.
Any thoughts?
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
Sorry but we cannot help you with the Bios password as it is contrary to CCM's Charter.