Asus eee pc

Closed
alex - May 7, 2009 at 03:05 AM
 Use Voltmeter - Dec 29, 2010 at 09:54 PM
Hello,
i have a problem with my asus pc when i am trying to charge my laptop eee pc it not charge and the green light does not power on (that showed laptop is chargering) can anyone help me to that problem??
thanks
Related:

8 responses

yes but when i put charger to my asus ee pc ..there is something that smels like burn.....
subzero00 Posts 26 Registration date Monday December 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 18, 2009 10
May 7, 2009 at 06:52 AM
hi,
there may be a problem with the charger.
get it replaced or check if the cable is in a good state.
Use Voltmeter
Dec 29, 2010 at 09:54 PM
Bloody hell - that's it. The power supply is reading at 8.5V instead of 12V which is marked on the adaptor.
yashvintozor Posts 16 Registration date Tuesday December 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 18, 2009 9
May 7, 2009 at 09:00 AM
hi,
which smells like burn?
the charger or the laptop?
i thing the laptop but i am not really sure becayse the charger get hot(the metalic cable)
demzil Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday December 8, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 9, 2009
Dec 9, 2009 at 04:25 PM
i had the same problem the charger wasnt working properly

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
mine goes to his question but ive put a didnt charger on that didnt work on mine but worked on some1 elses
From front to back, the right side of this netbook houses a 4-in-1 memory card reader, two USB ports, and a VGA port for connecting the 1000HE to an external display. A headphone and microphone jack, the third USB port, and the Ethernet port and Kensington lock slot line the left side. You won't find any ports or slots on the front or back of the system.
http://www.onlinenotebook.com/
My charger wudnt charge mine either, took it bk to pc world were i got it from and the charger was ment to charge 19v but was on charging 8.3v so thats the problem with why it wont charge up, ring asus and they will collect charger and send new one out for u, hope this helps u.

matty
Try first find a driver for your battery if not, Download new BIOS driver and install it.