.RAW folders and files.

Closed
Desperate house wifea - Nov 12, 2016 at 05:18 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Nov 13, 2016 at 06:16 AM
I'm just going to throw this out there and be truthful! My husband's phone has either been hijacked or the files are his. I've stumbled onto some type of underground Network, that my husband it's either a part of or not a part of. All of these files on his phone a (Samsung Galaxy Note 5) are RAW files that I have tried everything that I know ofor to open. When I say the term underground Network I don't use it lightly. I have actually gotten to a main page one time and when downloading the files was instructed that if they weren't downloaded in 72 hours that they would be wiped from the web site. Also, after 3 attempts and failing to download or connect to the website the files would also then be wiped. I have to know what is in these files! A 30 year marriage and (32 year) relationship depends on it. I would appreciate any help, thank you.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Nov 13, 2016 at 06:16 AM
Hello

We are terribly sorry but we do not interfere in any relationship issues, marital or otherwise.

We also do not provide support for hacking data.

Good luck