Laptop auto off

Closed
ashen chanu - Nov 22, 2016 at 02:43 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Nov 22, 2016 at 07:39 AM
Hello,

my laptop is hp core i3 modle.it is two years.I changed the batry.when I work it auto off.but when I conect to charger after work it not auto off.
Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Nov 22, 2016 at 07:39 AM
Hello ashen chanu,

Please, provide more information regarding the issue that you have. The model of your laptop is not the type of processor that the HP laptop has, but has to be something else. :) Usualy it's a name or a combination of digits and letters. Have you contacted the HP support already? If you haven't, then you should probably do that. Let's see what they have to say.
You said you changed the battery. Is the new battery compatible with the laptop, did you check that? If you did, that I suggest that you go to the power options in the control panel and check what the setting of the power consumption are. Please, verify that the laptop is operating at Balanced mode or Maximum performance and not on Eco mode.

Let me know if you have any questions.