My old gmail account back

Closed
Thumper - Nov 24, 2016 at 03:01 AM
BunoCS Posts 15475 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen April 23, 2024 - Nov 24, 2016 at 03:11 AM
Hello,

Hello my name is Tiffney Scott
And I've had many how many pounds that have my account on it but they were all stolen I would love to get my pictures in my Gmail my Gmail account and it would be ***@*** someone has to keep taking my identity and taking all my stuff off my phone I would love to get my pictures of my children and stuff back I've had that account for many years and I would love to find out who did it all they are doing is adding more problems to my life on that account cuz I had bank accounts I had online banking I had everything login in before I can log it out to whoever's been having it is been screwing my life over I would really appreciate it if I would get my pictures in my mail sent to my new email or Gmail or whatever I have pretty please order my new phone and it would be <removed by moderator>

1 response

BunoCS Posts 15475 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen April 23, 2024 1,534
Nov 24, 2016 at 03:11 AM
Hello,

Wow...a so long message, without any break to breathe...
So...what is the question? ^^'