Sd card has unsupported file system

Closed
bibispring007 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday December 7, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 7, 2016 - Updated by Ambucias on 7/12/16 at 05:12 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Dec 7, 2016 at 10:10 AM
Hello,
dear mates i have an sd card ... that shows preparing sd card then blank sd card and then in notification of my mobile samsung s4 says sd card is blank or has unsupported file system .. it shows there is an sd card but not readble i have a lot of pic in it i am afraid that i lost them i connect the phone to my pc but still only the fone drive showing but not the sd card not appearing at all .. how i can let it show on my fone or laptop .. at least to run a recovery program that help get few of my pics back that are dear to me i read on the forum and watched many videos nothing helped me to be able to see that sd card .. if i bought a card reader would it help and read it .. i also tried on another fones but still not showing plz help me thanks in advance ... i will appriciate any help ..
Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Dec 7, 2016 at 10:10 AM
Hello bibispring007,

Generally speaking, the SD card adaptor is a good idea. :) You could test if the card could be recognized in several PCs, if you have the option.There are also several data recovery programs that could help you to extract the data. The Internet knows it all. :)
If they don't help you, then you could try to access the data using Linux Live USB / CD. Within the Ubuntu forum you can see the steps how to make a bootable flash. Once you have downloaded the .iso file, change the boot priority on the computer where the USB is placed. It is done through the BIOS and you must change the boot priority to be from USB ports and not the HDD. When it boots from the PC, you have to click on try option and not on the option to install the OS.

Hope I helped.