HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\StorageDevic

Closed
lovekumar28 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday December 7, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 7, 2016 - Dec 7, 2016 at 12:23 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Dec 7, 2016 at 10:25 AM
This given path does not exists in the regedit.

so could you please help me to open the USB drive port and how can use it easily if it is closed.
Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Dec 7, 2016 at 10:25 AM
Hey there lovekumar28,

Can you tell me, what happened prior to this error? Were there any power outages in your area or was the PC properly shut off? I am asking you this, because it seems that there is some kind of corruption of the system which is giving this type of error and it needs to be repaired.
Do you have a Windows repair or installation CD? If you do, it would be great, because you will need to boot from it. If there is a need to change the boot priority before starting the procedure, please do so. You can do that by entering in the BIOS menu and switching from HDD to DVD/CD /optical device/.
Then, insert the Windows CD and chose the option for the Command prompt. There you must type the following command:
sfc /scannow
After that, press Enter and wait for your system to be repaired. Tell me what happened afterwards.

Good luck!