Auto tranfer data from one sheet to multiple other sheets.

Closed
Dav999 - Updated by vcoolio on 8/12/16 at 04:33 AM
vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 - Dec 8, 2016 at 04:31 AM
Hello.

Im a beginner in Excel, and I´m going to make day sheets for crew working on a production using Excel. The different crews will need different day sheets.

So, I´m going to need the following spreadsheets:

1 day sheet for band and dancers
1 day sheet for crew
1 day sheet for the artist

Ideally should all these sheets be automatically feeded with information from one complete sheet containing all of the information for thedifferent sheets.

So I´m asking you for help. Is this possible? And if so if so, how?

Thanks!

Related:

1 response

vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 259
Dec 8, 2016 at 04:31 AM
Hello Dav999,

Yes. it is possible. But have you created anything (even manually) that we can have a look at?

I am assuming that you wish to have a master sheet in which you enter data for the entire crew as required and then have this data distributed to the individual sheets (the three that you mention in your opening post) by clicking on a button for example.

You could help us to help you by manually creating a work book with dummy data showing your inputs and the expected outputs. Just a few rows should suffice.

If/when you do this, upload your sample work book to a free file sharing site such as DropBox, ge.tt or SpeedyShare and then post the link to your file back here. Add some notes for us in the master sheet so that we can obtain a clear picture of your intentions.

Thank you Dav.

Cheerio,
vcoolio.