CPU wont boot

Closed
Jigar Rana - Updated by Ambucias on 19/12/16 at 05:14 AM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Dec 19, 2016 at 10:46 AM
Hello,
As i was copying Data from my USB into my desktop pc suddenly my pc shuts down and then when i pressed the power button it wont boot and since then as and when i press the power button my monitor light blinks and also my keyboard light blinks but nothing else happens , cpu wont start , fans wont spin nothing happens.
Please reply the solutions

Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Dec 19, 2016 at 10:46 AM
Hi Jigar Rana,

Are you using a desktop PC? This looks like a power supply issue. I would recommend you to disconnect the power cable and hold the power button for 30 seconds. Reconnect the power cable and try to boot again. If there is a PSU problem, the PC might not get enough energy to boot properly. It is hard to say what caused the issue. It may be a coincidence or a problem with the USB port. Sometimes faulty ports may cause a lot of trouble. I would start by trying another power supply. If you do not have that option, you should seek assistance from a technician. They usually have lots of spare parts and can try different hardware until they find the cause of the trouble.

Hope this helps