I could not signon my msn and hotmail

Closed
achyut guragain - May 12, 2009 at 12:50 AM
higherex90 Posts 15 Registration date Wednesday September 24, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 12, 2009 - May 12, 2009 at 04:16 AM
Hello,
My name is achyut guragain and I am in Nepal & I had been using msn massanger and hotmail both for many years and i did not have other account accept my office mail adres so i am not in trouble because my hotmail has all my business contacts and e-mails and also important files for my business!
I am tour operator and my company name is SEA AND SKY TOURS & TRAVELS (p)ltd and I am the managing director of this company.
Now, I was trying to log on my msn and hot mail from last 10 days but i could not log on! why? it always saying you have tried with wrong password many times so now your hotmail is uavalable
i tried many ways but i could not log on
please suggest me how can i get my msn and hotmail back
all my contacts are on my hotmail and msn
i tried the man massanger also and the dilogues are same: it says: you have tried to sign in with wrong passwords so your msn account is unavalabel
it says: we can not sign in you in to window live messanger >the window live id or password you enter is incorrect>error code:80048823
and hotmail i tried to sign in then it says: you have tried to sign in to many times with an incorrect e-mail adress or password!
I hope you can help me
waiting for your help
thanking you
achyut guragain
my office e-mail is seasky@tvl.wlink.com.np
and gmail: snstoursnepal@gmail.com is id is just new
thanks
Related:

1 response

higherex90 Posts 15 Registration date Wednesday September 24, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 12, 2009 1
May 12, 2009 at 04:16 AM
hi,
try this link to get more information about the error code:
https://www.computerperformance.co.uk/
try to contact WLM personnels to get your account reactivated.