Date time picker control excel [Closed]

-
 Haris -
Hello,

i have a user form with a date and time picker control on it. user selects a date and an update action updates a worksheet (called table) with the value of the date and time picker control.

in the next operation...with the same user form, i need to call the date from the worksheet back into the date and time picker control and m getting an error "Run-tim error '35788':
DTPicker returned the error: An error occurred in a call to the Windows Date and Time Picker control.

following is the line of code where getcol is a custom function which picks up the date from the field cf_dt_rcvd_frm_field and puts it into the dt_rcvd_frm_serco_DTPicker1

Me.dt_rcvd_frm_serco_DTPicker1 = .Cells(current_row, GetCol(row_title, cf_dt_rcvd_frm_serco_field))

1 reply

I had the same problem which resolved a few seconds ago.

My DatePicker is placed in a frame which its Visible property is set to false. When I change the value of this DatePicker before I set the frame's Visible property to True, I receive an error message like yours.

What I did was simply set frame's Visible property to True before changing the value of the DatePicker.

Good luck,

Haris
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!