My Gmail account was hacked [Closed]

Registration date
Saturday January 14, 2017
Status
Last seen
January 16, 2017
-
My google account was hacked, recovery phone and recovery email changed, and my original email address was changed from Removed by moderator@gmail.com to Removed by moderator@gmail.com. I created this email 2 days ago. I have tried to do all the recovery steps through google but it keeps asking me to type in the email address I use to use sign in and that is the email address that has been hacked, when I type that email address it is a different recovery phone number so have no access. Is there a way I can answer security questions I used to get my original account back anything please help???

Kristen
See more 

2 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
Thank you
Do you remember the password to the hacked account?

Say "Thank you" 9

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 6109 users have said thank you to us this month

kristenc
Registration date
Status
Last seen
January 16, 2017
-
YES
kristenc
Registration date
Status
Last seen
January 16, 2017
-
when I type in my password to login it rejects it. Then i type it in the account recovery page where it asks do you remember a password assoiated with this account and still rejects it. The recovery phone# and recovery email has been changed also.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
Thank you
Here is how to recover your account:

http://ccm.net/faq/9225-gmail-account-recovery#your-gmail-account-has-been-hacked

Good luck
kristenc
Registration date
Status
Last seen
January 16, 2017
-
I will try it. Also the hacker gave me a totally different email address and my password for the hacked account works for it.
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
13165 > kristenc
Registration date
Status
Last seen
January 16, 2017
-
So, did you try or not?
kristenc
Registration date
Status
Last seen
January 16, 2017
-
Yes, and it takes me to the account recovery form and i type in the hijacked email address then i type in last password remembered, then it says verification code being sent to a phone number that is not mine, so i click try a different quesstion, then it asks month and year account opened Jan. 2017 then it asks type in recovery email address and then it sends code to recovery email i type that in and then it says couldnt sign you in, thanks for verifying email but we couldnt confirm this account belongs to u:(