My Son (who commited suicide) had his FB hacked by his ex

Closed
Gone2Soon2Know Posts 1 Registration date Monday January 16, 2017 Status Member Last seen January 16, 2017 - Updated by Ambucias on 16/01/17 at 06:10 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jan 16, 2017 at 06:13 AM
His 'ex' (they were going to get divorced) wife has hacked into his FB account, and has plastered pictures of them all over it, acting like the "poor widow", and even has a 'GoFundMe' account for herself, even though the city has paid for the funeral already, and this is after she has put our whole family through complete hell, making us jump through hoops just to get to say goodbye to his face for his viewing, and then cremating him, and not allowing us to bring him home... and she wasn't even the one that was supposed to have the rights to him in the first place, but we couldn't find the paperwork... until it was too late :'( But SHE knew the whole time... she just wanted one last control trip!! She had been telling him for a year to kill himself (Yes, we have proof! And she even KNEW he was going to kill himself THAT NIGHT, even HOURS before he was going to do it, all the way up to the very moment, and NEVER said to not do it, never told one person, never called the police NOTHING!! She WANTED him to do it!!! She knew about the social security checks the kids would get if he killed himself, because of my own father killing himself (and my sisters and I received them until we were 18 years old), and that is all Nicky ever was to her!!)... She is even pregnant with her live-in boyfriends kid!!! But yet she has gone after even his FB accounts, just to spite us... Just to look like she cared about him at all... And we are FIGHTING BACK!!! But we need help!!!! Can someone help us ??? Can we get his FB accounts back???? I have his drivers license, pictures, obituary, even his birth certificate, and any other proof needed... Even the YouTube video showing their last conversation showing that he was telling her about what he was going to do... He asked her if there was anything she wanted to say to him... any last words... and as always, she made it about her... and how she hated her dead mother... She thought those words would be a secret.. that literally be told to a man that was about to die, and would never be heard again... That she was going to be able to get to the messages before they got out... But she was WRONG!!! Now her heartless, cold, and VERY shelly words are out in the open for everyone to see... But that is just the spark... Everything is about to come to light for that wicked witch!!!!!

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Jan 16, 2017 at 06:13 AM
Hello

Sorry, we don't get involved in family matters.

To answer your question: "Can we get his FB accounts back?", the answer is no ! However, since your son is dead, you can report the account to Facebook as a fake account.

Good luck