- Internet disconnects when i use wireless phone
- Internet disconnects when phone rings ✓ - Forum - Network
- Internet disconnects when another computer connects ✓ - Forum - Network
- How to unlock assurance wireless phone - How-To - Android
- Internet disconnect when there is more than 1 user ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Internet Settings E71 tv mobile Chinese Phone ✓ - Forum - Network
I suggest you replace the wireless phone with a model that uses the 5.8 GHz band. Your current phone is probably using the 2.4 GHz band that your WiFi router also uses. Sometimes a phone will start sending stray signals on channels used by WiFi. You can also try resetting the router to use a different channel as far away from the current selection as possible.