Have 128gb SDXC card online now it says to insert disc in drive

Closed
rockingsne - Feb 2, 2017 at 06:27 AM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Feb 2, 2017 at 06:45 AM
Hello,

its snehal from india
I recently purchased 128gb Samsung Evo micro SDXC card online and when i inserted it in my phone and pc it ws working fine but when i started transfer some files from pc to the new card it started well but it stopped suddenly and i ejected it from pc! Again i inserted then it was showing the message that please insert the disc in the drive! Now what to do? Please help me asap!
Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Feb 2, 2017 at 06:45 AM
Hi Snehal,

So the card is working normally when connected in a phone but disconnects when used with PC, right? Are you using some kind of an adapter? It is highly possible that there is a connectivity issue with the adapter. Test the card on another PC and, if possible, with another adapter. Is the transfer time taking too long? If so, the used port may be disconnecting. Make sure that you are using the high performance power plan from the Power Option in Control Panel.

Hope this helps