Internet transfer rate needs to be increased!

Closed
ARM-Y Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 16, 2009 - May 14, 2009 at 12:14 PM
 Raju - Aug 14, 2010 at 09:09 AM
Hello,
I am transferring at 24.0 kbps, I can't get any work done. Is there any software I can use?
Related:

4 responses

Lucky!!! My transfer rate is 3 kb/SEC! stupid wifi and other coputers
How to increase Data transfer rate in vista .
256 kbps adsl modem.
reply with an e-mail
rabeel Posts 11 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 6
May 14, 2009 at 01:31 PM
Well dear you didn't mention that what you want to transfer.
Anyway I am going to tell you about teamviewer software from where you can send files to other people easily withn using VPN. So it will increase your file transfer rate and also send file with larger size also access other computer desktop. So you need to follow these instructions.
So there is a software called team viewer. You may download it from this url https://www.teamviewer.com/fr/

After downloading it install it as selecting individual licence and then there it will ask you to set password. Both person should have this installed on their computer’s. Well I want to tell you that if you installed this software in your lab it might not work properly because of administrator permission. If you installed it at home then it will good it allow you to transfer files doesn’t matter the size as on yahoo and msn or googletalk messenger we couldn’t send more than 10mb of file. But here you can send big files.
For more detail related to operating system faster speed check the vulhelps it will help you more.
Regard
Rabeel Javed.
install the internet download manager. it is super fast speed incresing tool for all internet connecton types