Gmail account hacked

Closed
James Alexander - Updated by Ambucias on 5/02/17 at 05:34 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 5, 2017 at 05:36 PM
Hello,
Hi my name is Kristy phthisic an my phone got stolen the number is hooked to my account my account email is ***@*** an I don't remember the answers to the security question or none of my back up information who ever stole my phone whent in an changed everything on my account I have a new phone with my boyfriend am I would like to ask if you will add his email account to my account so I can get back into my email I'm also using his cellphone number removed by moderator to recover all the information if you will send it via text to this number my date of birth is 1/15/1982 the last four of my ssn# isremoved by moderator the phone that I had for that account was removed by moderator an I don't remember if I put a recovery number or email but again that is the number to the phone that got stolen so please do not send any text to that phone anymore an I don't remember when I created this account so I can't answer that question either again I'm asking if you will send me my log in information like the code to reset what ever password that they set an you can send the messages to ***@*** you can add him as a recovery number and account please thank you

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Feb 5, 2017 at 05:36 PM
Hi

Sorry, we can't do the things that you asked because we have no business or connections with Gmail, we are CCM.