Transcend 32 gb sd card not formatting

Closed
Mprasanna - Feb 20, 2017 at 07:18 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Feb 21, 2017 at 10:33 AM
Hello,

I have a transcend sd card class 10 which is not formatting and if the data return to the sd card it seems to be available only for few minutes and if we delete data all data will be restored i have tried to fix this using transcend format tool and many other tools but still i have a problem with this a cost of rs.600 is totally wasted while i buyed this sd card plz dont buy transcend products but still now there will be no help from transcend to fix this plz help me frnds..

Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Feb 21, 2017 at 10:33 AM
Hello Mprasanna,

Have you tried the DISKPART menu in the Command prompt in Windows? If not, please try these commands:
1. Open the Command Prompt
2. Press DISKPART
3. Then type LIST DISK
4. When you see a list of records, you should select which disk to be cleaned carefully, because you could delete the information from another one. You can orient yourself on the capacity of the USB flash unit. If you have other drives, the flash may be number 3, for example. If you have other drives, then the local hard disk should be disk 0 disk and USB card 1. Then, write SELECT DISK 1
5. If you put the message "Disk 1 is now the selected disk", write CLEAN This will remove all information and zeros will erase your USB.
6. Then format the flash drive in FAT32 format using the command FS=FAT32
You could also use the Linux Live CD to try to access the USB to delete it.

Let me know if that helped. Cheers.