Facebook account been hacked by somebody [Closed]

-
 Ong Zi Ming -
Hello,

My Facebook account has been stolen from others. I don't know where I can get the verification code to reset my Facebook password. Because at there didn't show my email address and phone number for FB to send the verification code to me. Please help me.
Related:

4 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 27, 2020
Hi

Is you page still online now ?

You have posted your question on CCM.net, we have no business connections with Facebook.
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Yes, my page is still online now. The hacker already changed the Gmail and phone number in my original Facebook setting. That's why i can't receive my verification code to reset my Facebook password. I have report the account which already been hacked by the person to Facebook. So what else can i do now? Please help me. Thanks!
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 27, 2020
You must try to recover your Gmail account to receive a reset code.

Obviously your computer is not secured.
How to recover my Gmail account and change back the Gmail setting and phone number in my original FB account setting?
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 27, 2020
To help you, we must know if (yes or no):

When you created the Gmail account did you register an alternate email address or phone number to which you have access?

or

When you created the account, did you register a secret question which you remember?

When is the last time you successfully accessed your Gmail account ?
Yes, I got register an alternate email and phone number when i first created my FB acc, but i believed the hacker had already changed this setting in my FB. So what can I do now?
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 27, 2020
Click on the below link. You can find all the information to help you recover your hacked Facebook account:
https://www.facebook.com/hacked
Yes, I alr get back my Gmail acc and changed a new password. But when I want to reset my FB password, still cannot as the hacker changed my Gmail and phone number in my FB setting alr. So what should I do now? Now I alr get back my Gmail acc, and I want to get back my FB acc. Can u help me?
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 27, 2020
9,658 > Ong Zi Ming
Read my answer above.
sorry my FB acc still can't get back. the link isn't help me much. I still can't get my verification code to reset my password when reach the verify stage there.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 27, 2020
9,658 > Ong Zi Ming
Sorry, we have given you all the ways to recover your account and there is no other. Your account is now lost forever.
OK nvm then. Thx for ur help!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!