Keyboard and mouse not working

Closed
Brett626 - Mar 28, 2017 at 08:53 AM
boazoland Posts 40 Registration date Friday October 5, 2012 Status Member Last seen March 28, 2017 - Mar 28, 2017 at 10:41 AM
Hello I Need help asap I can't use my keyboard at all (corsair k70) at all it won't respond to any letter when pressed and why I got to click on anything with my mouse (Logitech g502) it types the letter W forever until I close the tab I've tried switching it out for another keyboard and mouse and nothing has worked I can't click on settings to see if it's a windows 10 problem and I don't want to restart my computer because I have a password and won't be able to put it in at all
Related:

1 response

boazoland Posts 40 Registration date Friday October 5, 2012 Status Member Last seen March 28, 2017
Mar 28, 2017 at 10:41 AM
Hello Brett626,
1.Restart your computer or press and hold the Power key for 5 seconds to power the system off completely.
2.Turn on the computer and press the Alt + F10 keys at the same time when the Packard Bell logo appears on the screen.
3.You should see a message that says "Please Wait" and your computer will boot to a blue screen that says "Choose an option."
Select Troubleshoot.
Click Reset this PC.
Pick a recovery option: Keep my files or Remove everything.
Click Next and follow the instructions on the screen.

Hope this helps...