- CPU beeps 3 times and no display
- Cpu beeping 3 times - How-To - Computer Architecture
- My computer beeps 3 times and monitor has no signal!! ✓ - Forum - BIOS
- Cpu beeps 3 times ✓ - Forum - CPU/Desktop
- PC beeps 3 times and no display on start up ✓ - Forum - CPU/Desktop
- I have 3 beeps when I turn my computer on - Forum - Hardware
Lets try this: Take out all of the RAM, and see if the beeping changes. If it changes, then you must find the one RAM that is corrupted, by inserting one at a time. You should get different beeps when no RAM is installed. you can also pull the harddrive and see if you get a different beep. If you do, then your MB is probably POSTing.