After Windows Updates, Can't Start Computer!

[Closed]
-
 Amy -
Hello,
My pc is having the same issue as everyone else. I select "Last Known, etc., Safe Mode, but it just keeps running and running never booting. How long should this take. I left it running for 8 hours and nothing. Someone please help.

5 replies

I'm not able to get to anything, the rectangle blocks just keep scrolling as if it's about to start up. Is the another way to get to the BIOS?
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2821 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Wednesday November 12, 2008
Status
Last seen
May 18, 2009
hi,
go to the BIOS and make sure that Cache 1 & 2 are enabled.
I know the feeling!!!!! The exact same has happened to my lenovo windows vista laptop!! I was in the middle of a game which i had been doing for hours and i hadm't saved it yet, then my computer just restarted itself and said doing updates!!! So i was sooo MAD i just pressed the off botton! Then it said ' Do not turn off your computer' so i was like ooops! But i thought it would be ok...i was wrong!! Now i switch it on, it goes to the lenovo starting screen, then it lets me choose safe mode or start normally...theres about 5 different options and i have tried every single one of them and it just does not let me put my password in and go further!!! Then after i choose my opton it just randomly scrolls some letters and numbers and reboots itself and does it all again!!! Pleeeeaaassee HELP!!!
I'm not able to get to anything, the rectangle blocks just keep scrolling as if it's about to start up. Is the another way to get to the BIOS?
Do I have a virus?