- Website security
- Subject - my facebook account has been locked hello sir/madam your security system has been locked my real facebook account now - Guide
- Security checks preventing login ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Security check preventing login ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Security checks preventing log in - Forum - Facebook
HTTPS does mean it is secure, between your browser and the server. You don't need a padlock to be showing. Are you getting certificate errors of any sort? Your browser will make you aware if the channel is being tampered with. Now, you must understand, if you are using an unsecure wireless signal, then it doesn't matter if the server is secure or not, because your neighbor is sniffing your traffic!